Licence To Use Website
- [a] republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- [b] sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- [c] show any material from the website in public;
- [d] reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- [e] edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- [f] redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organization.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Limitations of Liability
- [a] to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- [b] we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- [c] we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- [d] we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
Exclusion of Third Party Rights
Law and Jurisdiction