Dear Valued Customer/Supplier and Colleagues,
At MAX Plant we are and always will be focused on the health and safety of our employee’s, families, customers, suppliers and the community within where we work.
In light of the WA Government’s announcement on the 31st of January 2021, we have immediately implemented working from home plans for all of our office staff. Our factory staff and General Manager will be present at our facility in Henderson strictly adhering to all government and company health and safety policies.
All external meetings will be conducted using an online platform and all factory external visits have been put on hold until further notice.
All Travel has been put on hold until restrictions are lifted. Our Service team and management are available at any time via phone to assist our customers please feel free to call us if you require any support. We understand this is trying times and we are here to offer whatever support we can via online platforms or telephone.
In regards to incoming deliveries and external deliveries, the below practices will be in place effective immediately.
- Masks must be worn at all times whilst on our site.
- Delivery drivers must report to the reception area door scan the QR code and telephone the number on the door. Our Warehouse will then attend to your delivery.
- Hand sanitisation to be done immediately at the table external to our reception area.
- Our company facilities such as toilets and kitchen areas are not available to be used by any external party. They are only for the use of our employees and contractors.
- Social distancing must be followed at all times maintaining 1.5mt distance.
- All deliveries will be unloaded external to our facilities in the open air space and if an internal unload is required our General Manager will assess and formulate a safe plan of action.
If we all follow the strict guidelines for COVID health and safety we can all protect ourselves, our colleagues, our families and the people around us. Monitor your health carefully and if you are unwell seek the proper medical attention. Regularly check the below link for the latest updates from the Health Department. Stay safe everyone we are here to safely support you.
Chief Executive Officer